The Only Compound You Need: For Cutting, Finishing or Both
All new abrasive system for faster one-step and more consistent cut even on the hardest paints. It has a high cutting power which does not diminish over a short time. The only compound needed to permanently remove P1500 or finer sanding marks from all modern paint systems, while leaving a swirl free, high gloss finish with reduced product consumption.
G3 Premium has a transparent film which allows the operator to see through residue to the surface when compounding. No delays in checking that the job is complete. No drying out. Advanced emulsion system ensures product works for longer - economical.
For best results, compound using a G Mop Yellow Compounding Foam. If needed, follow with a G Mop Finishing Foam. This will remove any swirls and holograms that might remain, and leave an enhanced gloss finish.
For high solids and medium solids paint. For use by machine. Silicone free.
- Long lasting, powerful cut - Has a high cutting power which does not diminish over a short time. The only compound you need to achieve the perfect finish
- Permanent results fast - No fillers, no silicone, no die-back, no reworks. Removes P1500 scratch marks or finer permanently. No loss of gloss.
- Better Slip - No dragging, staining or hazing on fresh paints
- Clean in Use and Easy to Wipe - No dusting or splatter. Exceptionally easy and quick to wipe off
- Suitable for all Paint Types - A rare compound that can be used on ALL modern paint systems including the latest clear coats, and gloss paints.
How to use G3 Premium Abrasive Compound with a G Mop Yellow Compounding Foam and a G Mop Finishing Foam