- A high-powered, butane-operated soldering iron, flameless heat tool and butane torch
- Standard with unit, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment and protective cap
- Operates as a soldering iron and flameless heat tool and butane torch
- Sturdy metal tank that holds enough gas for 2.6 hours of operation at #3 setting
- Temperatures up to 2372°F/1260°C
- High power (BTU's) makes it perfect for heavy-duty service and maintenance
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, strip insulation, terminate specialty connectors, torch materials and more
Ultra compact professional quality butane plastic welder that is very easy to weld with. Best suited to small and intricate plastic welding jobs.
The UT200 is a quality built ultra compact, portable butane fueled plastic welder made in the USA.
This tool needs no power cables as it runs on butane gas that is injected into the handle. It has variable temperature controls and an assortment of tips for tacking and welding.
This tool emits no air flow as heat is generated buy burning the butane gas. This makes this plastic welder uniquely suited to welding smaller delicate plastic parts. However, it does still pack enough output to weld the full range of plastic filament profiles.