- Manufactured in Switzerland. High quality, robust tool.
- GS & CE test marks
- Welding temperature is adjustable up to 650 C.
- Superior ceramic plug-in element provides superior performance and reliability.
Techspan hot air plastic welders are designed and engineered for the heaviest workloads, to withstand the most adverse environmental working conditions. The integrated motor is protected by a filter system, and welding temperature is electronically controlled and infinitely adjustable from 20 to 650 deg.C. The easychange ‘plug-in ceramic heating elements use advanced materials for very long service life.
All Techspan plastic welders and industrial hot air units feature electronic control for precise temperature regulation, infinitely adjustable up to 650 deg C. Air filter grid effectively eliminates gross contamination from the air stream. The ergonomic hand piece is comfortable to hold, and lends itself to mounting or clamping if required.
The Techspan heavy duty hot air blower features electronic temperature control and advanced ’plug-in’ ceramic element technology. The unit is supplied with 3.4kW element. Temperature range is 20 - 650 deg C, with approx. 500 litre/minute airflow. The unit weighs 1.5kg including power cable. A range of optional nozzles are available.
High quality stainless steel welding nozzles and accessories are available for all plastic welding applications, including fabrication, repair welding, overlap welding, floor welding, and hot plate welding. Techspan Rion Analogue Standard Automotive Kit includes:
- LE6600075-SA Hot air tool type Techspan Rion ‘heavy duty’
- LE100303 Standard Nozzle for Techspan tool – pendulum welding nozzle
- LE106996 Tacking Nozzle – push fit on standard nozzle
- RTK Rod Test Kit – over 40 rods for ID of plastics
- Carry Case (metal case)