For 125mm Backing pads.
Designed to provide impressive cutting speed, reduced risk of rotary swirls and improved process efficiency while maintaining a smooth, vibration-free, operator experience.
RUPES twisted natural wool pad constructed from a premium blend of 100% natural lamb’s wool and assembled with a precise strand length of 35mm. No synthetic fibres or fillers are used in the construction of the pad and each strand is steam set to ensure consistency and fastness of color.
The RUPES’ twisted natural wool pads were developed to optimize the performance of RUPES Coarse Rotary Compound in an variety of applications and industries.
Sold per unit.
- Blend of various 100% natural lamb’s wool with 0% of synthetic fibres.
- Highly refined twisted strands ensure consistency across the entire pad surface
- Maximized fibre density for increased surface area and optimal performance
- Steam treated to set fibres and coloring after production
- Available in 3 different diametres to suit common rotary applications
|Suits Backing Pad mm