Extremely flexible vacuum unit: it’s compact, simple to install and it can be easily moved around the working area!
This mobile unit suitable for multiple operators offers everything that a bodyshop user needs from a workstation. Compared to some of the smaller dust extraction units available, testing has shown that the vacuum lasts 10 times longer on the KR2A without service or repair work.
Designed to support 2 users at the same time with:
- 2 Pneumatic connections for tools with auto start
- 1 electric connection for service tool (polisher)
- 1 electric connection with auto start for electric tool
The integrated cabinet can be used for placing pads, tools and useful accessories. The perforated board equipped with supports provides storage of consumables. A wide worktable with ribbed rubber surface makes all daily work easy.
Side Channel Pump
A 1,5kW power side channel pump is installed inside the unit. Against simple mobile vacuum cleaner, the pump can work for more than 20.000 hours without maintenance.
A 1m2 PTFE filter is installed inside the unit to block very thin dust particles (99,9% efficiency with 0,3 um dusts). PTFE membrane increases filter lifetime also in industrial application with multiple kinds of dusts (dry, humid, metal, plastic, wood, etc.) A PTFE filter cartridge is fixed with a single plastic knob. Removing and replacing the filter is an easy and quick operation of extraordinary maintenance.
KR2A is designed to support 2 users at the same time with:
- 2 pneumatic connections for tools with auto start
- 1 electric plug for service tool (polisher)
- 1 electric plug with auto start for electric tool
- Y suction connection for 2 flexible hoses.
Electronic Frontal Panel with Automatic Filter Cleaning System
A 1,5 kW side channel pump is started in MANUAL mode or in AUTOMATIC mode when electric or pneumatic tools are used. The unit is now equipped with a compressed air filter cleaning system.
A local compressed air jet cleans all the filter surface and efficiently remove the dust. The main electronic unit automatically activates the system to keep the suction always optimal during the use.
Easy Dust Container Emptying
By opening the frontal panel, the dust container can be easily taken from the unit to remove dust. A special lifting rail system makes the operation fast and easy: one only hook is used to fix the dust container.
A compressed air filter regulator is included inside the unit. Compressed air can be set at correct pressure value to supply pneumatic sanders or other pneumatic tools.
- Antistatic hose assembly 5 m Ø 29 mm electric cod. 9GAT02001/AS
- Swing arm cod. 054.1613/C
- Hose/Cable holder cod. 038.1306
- Storage bay cod. 023.1613/C
- 2-way union complete with 1 clapet value cod. 67.092/C
- Perforated board with hooks set 10 pcs included cod. 021.1613/C
- Reel holder cod. 036.1613/C
|Pump side channel technology
|Vacuum level max mm/H₂O
|Tank capacity L
|Flow capacity m³/h
|Filter surface m²
|Working pressure bar
|Automatic filter cleaning
|ID vacuum nozzle mm
|Size (hxwxd) cm