Stage 1: Cut
Another new and versatile formulation. Profile Premium Liquid Compound is a high performance, water-based cutting compound which removes P1200 or finer sanding marks from production gel coats and painted finishes when used with a twisted wool pad.
Used on a foam, it will remove P1500 or finer abrasive marks from painted finishes.
It delivers a high gloss finish and is used as a one step product on both painted surfaces (on foam) and oxidised gel coats (on wool).
and is the perfect solution for restoring oxidised and weathered gel coat surfaces.
On darker gel coats, step 2 compounding (with Profile Finish on a black foam) can be used to heighten the gloss where needed to eliminate holograms.
- Engineered for Production Gel Coats & Weathered Gel Coats - Removes P1200 or finer sanding marks
- Time & Money Saved -Quicker application and much less product required versus leading brands, so highly economical
- High Quality Abrasive - No haze, no die back
- Clean To Use - No clogging, extended wool pad life
- Reduced Heat Build Up - Product stays wet longer
|G Mop 8” Twisted Wool Pad - Single Sided #FAGMW801,
G Mop Flexible Back Plate for 8” Pads #FAGMB814 (14mm thread)
|G Mop 8” Twisted Wool Pad - Double Sided #FAGMW806,
Adaptor for G Mop 8” Double Sided Wool Pad #FAGMB014 (14mm thread)
||G Mop Yellow Compounding Foam
#FAGMC312 (75mm foam)
#FAGMC612 (150mm foam)
#FAGMC812 (200mm foam)
Other sizes available.