Compact, fully digitised welding machine with synergic, preset welding programs and automated functions.
Robust for Advanced Welding
With auto-pulse technology for advanced pulse welding of aluminum and pulse brazing of high-tensile steel. Designed for all materials and individual welding applications, including high strength steel. The exceptional 4-wheel wire feed system provides a smooth, reliable wire feed even on softer wires such as aluminum or MIG brazing.
Digital Synergic Control Panels
Switch On - Press - and Weld!
Twin Torch Versatility
With two torches, the CMI273 Twin offers easy switch-over between welding and brazing operations without having to change hoses, wires, wire drive rolls or gas.
Choose Your Power
CMI273 TWIN PULSE Version:
The 'Pulse Boost' offers synergic pre-set welding programs and automated functions. The welder is capable of operating on single or three phase power.
Extend your reach with the MIG-A Twist® welding torch
Comes with the MIG-A Twist torch. The unique, rotatable swan neck of the MIG-A Twist allows access to hard-to-reach places. It is possible to mount different modules on top of the torch for adjustment of the most important welding parameters.
Auto-Pulse Technology gives optimal strength in every weld in aluminium and high tensile steel. The ‘Pulse Boost’ offers synergic pre-set welding programs and automated functions.
Features & Benefits:
- Protects heat-sensitive metals with Auto-Pulse technology
- Saves time with synergic pre-set welding programs
- Conveniently adjust the weld setting right from the torch
- Reliably feeds soft wires like aluminum with a precise 4-wheel wire feed system
- Comfortably accesses hard-to-reach places with adjustable MIG-A twist torch
- Efficiently switch between key materials with the Tin Wire Feed System on CMI273 Twin - just a click away
- User friendly, flexible and mobile due to compact design & low weight
- Energy saving standby function (15-30W idling) gives less CO2 emission and long component life
|Input voltage +/- 15%
||1 or 3 x 230V
||1 or 3 x 230V
|Duty Cycle 100% at 400 C
|Duty Cycle 60% at 400 C
|Duty Cycle 100% at 200 C
|Duty Cycle 60% at 200 C
|Current Range, A
|Dimensions HxWxL cm
If you require further information on the Car-O-Liner CMI273 Twin Mig Mag Welder or other Car-O-Liner Equipment either email us or call direct on (09) 525 1000 and ask to speak to Paul Wyatt or Gavin Wild.