Stage 1: Cut
Our “liquid sand paper”, Profile Extra is a coarse, water-based cutting compound designed for aggressive compounding on tough resins and gel coats. Used on a twisted wool pad it removes P600 dry sanding marks from most substrates, leaving a relatively low gloss finish. It is often used in the first stage of a two-step polishing process when high gloss is required.
(This product replaces Profile Extra Coarse Cut Paste 100.
Water-based solution, with low V.O.C content, for safer working and easier clean-up. Silicone free. For machine use.
- Fast Action - extra coarse cut for rapid removal of deep scratch marks from around P600 or finer
- Strong and effective -For use on hard surfaces such as composites, moulds or old gelcoats
- Lower gloss effect - leaves a low level shine in comparison to many other compounds, making it suitable for use on stone and granite effect items or in the first stage of a two step finishing process
- Durable results - contains no added fillers, giving a permanent finish with no risk of die-back
- Safe solutions - water based with low VOC content for safer working and easier clean-up
|G Mop 8” Twisted Wool Pad - Single Sided #FAGMW801,
G Mop Flexible Back Plate for 8” Pads #FAGMB814 (14mm thread)
||G Mop 8” Twisted Wool Pad - Double Sided #FAGMW806,
Adaptor for G Mop 8” Double Sided Wool Pad #FAGMB014 (14mm thread)