- This new assembly is able to significantly enhance the vacuum performance and efficiency. Thanks to a higher internal section, flow rate and suction capacity have increased, optimizing performance of the connected dust extraction system.
- The terminal part of the hose is conical, for better ergonomics and handling. This innovation improves the movement of the sander on work surfaces
- The conical section ensures better vacuum performances and a better handling. The flow rate has been increased in the last section, where the hose with smaller section is connected to the tool, thus increasing performances and extraction capacity
- The efficient conductivity of the material allows the hose to dissipate the electrostatic charges generated during the sanding process much more efficiently than a standard hose. This RUPES hose solution is an ideal product that can be used in potentially explosive applications
- The new design in combination with the improved materials and the conic section have increased the flexibility of the new hose assembly. Better handling and easy maneuverability in every application represent a huge benefit for the operator
With an innovative production process, RUPES has created this new hose assembly consisting of 2 hoses heat sealed to each other, one external and smaller reserved for the compressed air pipe or the electric cord, and a bigger one for vacuum and dust extraction.