Restore. Remove minor defects and restore colour and gloss to faded paintwork.
G3 Pro Colour Restorer uses a high grade of light polishing abrasives to permanently remove minor defects such as micro-scratches, light oxidation, holograms and tree sap that cause dulling and fading. This will bring paint back to its original showroom condition.
For best results, prepare by washing the surface with G3 Pro High Shine Shampoo, and finish with G3 Pro Spray Wax, G3 Pro Resin Superwax or G3 Pro SuperGloss Paste Wax for the ultimate protection and shine.
- Improves paintwork - by removing swirls, holograms & fading
- Restores colour and shine - to faded or oxidised bodywork panels
- Silicone free – bodyshop safe
How to Use G3 Professional Colour Restorer
- Make sure panels are clean and cool. Lightly dampen a G3 Pro White Applicator Waffle Pad.
- Apply a small amount of the G3 Pro Colour Restorer to the applicator.
- Use a straight back and forth motion – left to right, then up and down.
- Apply even pressure and repeat until a desired finish is achieved.
- Remove residue with a soft, clean, dry cloth