For Random Orbital and Gear Driven Polishers
Features and Benefits
The formula, developed and blended in-house by RUPES, is designed to perform with Dual Action polishers, including both large-stroke random orbital and gear-driven tools.
- For use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools
- Excellent cutting performance relative to most “fine” polishing compounds
- New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability
- Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
- Color-coordinated to RUPES yellow foam, wool, and microfiber pads
- One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
This all-new-material and newly formulated product, RUPES D-A FINE is the result of extensive testing to develop the ultimate fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing.
It is the perfect second step of polishing on virtually every type of painted, gelcoat, or varnished finish or as a stand-alone solution.
Color-coordinated to RUPES yellow foam, wool, and microfiber pads, DA-FINE delivers excellent defect removal, incredibly high finish quality, and a super-easy wipe off for excellent user experience.
DA-FINE represents the perfect second polishing step after DA-COARSE on virtually every type of painted, gelcoat, or varnished finish or as a stand-alone solution for light polishing needs.