For Water or Solvent-Based Paint.
Certified CE and ATEX. Stainless steel. Italian made.
The “Compact” spray-gun washer can be used to wash automatically and manually dirty spray-guns, and is designed to efficiently minimize atmospheric emissions. Given its stainless steel frame, compact size and structure to house 60 l drums, this unit becomes extremely useful.
Includes a rear chamber where two spray-guns can be automatically cleaned at the same time; in the front, the worktop is fitted with a small pump for manual washing (or for clean solvent collection) and a nebulizer for the final rinse.
- Pneumatic operation. Min 6, max 10 bar air pressure.
- Automatic and manual wash with thinner or water. Automatic wash with diaphragm pump feeding recirculating liquid. Manual wash with brush and pump fed recirculating liquid (ideal for water).
- Automatic vapour exhaustion from work area.
- Can wash up to 2 spray guns per cycle.
- Venturi pump feeding clean liquid.
- Final rinse with nebulizer and clean liquid .
- Suitable for colour tests.
- 120mm Exhaust duct diametre.
- 500 x 720 x 1480 mm
- Stainless steel.
- ATEX II 2G .