Automatic and manual washing with water
Certified CE and ATEX. Stainless steel. Italian made.
The pneumatic Multi-Water spray-gun washer, in stainless steel and with vapour suction, is ideal for washing spray guns stained with water-based paint with top results through:
- Automatic washing with water and detergent: this is the first cycle to wash spray-guns, paint drums, mixing rods and paint filters by means of nozzles connected to a diaphragm pump and a timer.
- Manual washing with water: During this cycle a small pump and a nozzle suck the clean water from the drum located at the bottom of the machine. The brush supplied must be connected to the water mains of the company and is used for the final wash, for cleaning inside the spray-gun washer, and for pouring clean water in the tanks for the following wash cycle. Finally, the blowing gun is used to clean inside and dry the guns and the washed parts.
Water / paint separation kit included.
- 450 x 685 x 1500 mm
- Min 6 - max 10 bar Air pressure
- 50 Litre sink capacity for water
- Manual and automatic wash of waterborne paint
- 120mm Exhaust duct diameter
- Vapour exhaustion from work area
- Automatic wash with recirculating liquid fed by diaphragm pump
- Final rinse with clean water fed by Venturi pump and nebulizer
- 1 x Extra brush can be connected to water supply
- Air gun for final drying
- Water / paint separation kit included
- Colour tests allowed
- 100% Stainless steel
- ATEX II 2G