Quick and accurate damage analysis measuring with documentation print-out capability speeds up turn around in any body shop.
PointX derives its strength from new generation technology, both in the hand-held measuring arm and software. The lightweight, efficient and easy to use measuring arm, in combination with Car-O-Data, the worlds most comprehensive vehicle database, gives you an affordable measuring system that allows you to accurately and quickly target measuring points.
PointX is a measuring device used for diagnostic estimating as well as for gauging detailed and accurate vehicle measurements. With wireless access to the worlds most comprehensive vehicle database, you can identify measuring points on more the 15,000 vehicles worldwide.
Extremely lightweight, fast and accurate.
Constructed with a carbon fibre material, the PointX measuring arm is extremely lightweight making it easy for technicians to manoeuvre around the vehicles to be measured, whether they are on a lift, on an alignment bench or right on the floor.
Vision2 PointX Software
Not only is PointX easy to operate, it is driven with Vision2 Software, a photo-based system that guides the entire repair process. With our comprehensive measuring data, Vision2 and PointX your technicians will be able to provide the highest quality diagnosis to your customers.
- Ergonomic design with lightweight carbon fibre construction
- Automatic height calculation speeds up the measuring process
- Upperbody P2P measuring capability
- Bluetooth communication with Vision2 PointX Software
- Access to Car-O-Data – measurement data for over 15,000 measured vehicles
- Compatible with Car-O-Tronic electronic measuring system adaptors
- User-friendly, one handed operation through magnetic fixing
- Colour display with simple, intuitive interface
- Electronic documentation with report print-out
PointX comes in its own, specially designed, case where every part has a place making it easy to keep track of all parts and accessories.
Measuring with PointX is quick and easy!
The PointX Software is advanced, user-friendly and filled with new and exciting features. It is simple to learn and use. Three easy steps is all it takes:
1. Select the vehicle year and model and download the datasheet from the database.
2. Select the measurement points you wish to measure or check
3. Measure and repair the vehicle according to the measuring points you have selected. Enter the measurement values and print out or save the report.
Download: Car-O-Liner Point X Brochure.pdf
If you require further information on the Car-O-Liner PointX or other Car-O-Liner Equipment either email us
or call direct on (09) 525 1000 and ask to speak to Paul Wyatt or Gavin Wild.